With over 15 years of design experience and many advertising campaigns under my belt, I now freelance for a variety of clients in Puerto Rico and some in the U.S. I work remotely with clients at times but mostly from my home based studio in Santurce, Puerto Rico.
Currently serving as the Creative Art Director at Novus Group for their Bakers brand, I have also provided insights and visual guidance to some of their other active brands La Favorita, Galería, Florsheim and Novus.
Areas of Expertise
• Jedi knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro
• Brainstorming, copywriting, and concept creation
• Production and photoshoot veteran
• Artistry for prop design and product styling
• Mastery in color palettes, typography, user interface elements, icons
• Experience with designing all things digital and social media related: banners, posts, pages
• Exceptional reading and writing skills
• Languages: Spanish (native), English (native), Italian (basic), Sarcasm (timely)
Sparkling personality, energetic, well-mannered with a diverse background in education and worldliness exposure. I have an innate fascination for art, fashion, music, traveling, photography, food, wine, and running.
Domus Academy - Milano, Italia
January 2005- January 2006
Master of Interaction Design
Design/Concept/Thesis developments for Cassetti, Camper Shoes, Elica, Media Markt, and Fujitsu
Intermediate Italian language
Scuola Lorenzo di Medici - Firenze, Italia
January 2002- May 2002
Bradley University's Semester Abroad Program
Studied graphic design, pinhole photography, art history, and Italian language
Bradley University - Peoria, Illinois
August 1999 - May 2003
Bachelor's Degree in Science - Major in graphic design, minor in art history, and photography concentration
US Power Squadron Boating licensed skipper - DRNA & NASBLA Navigation License
Certified Spinning Instructor - Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc.
2015 Festival Cúspide - Silver award in Film Category
2015 Festival Cúspide - Bronze award in Film Category
2015 Festival Cúspide - Bronze award in Film Category | Overall Campaign